- The things I have learned in a month….
- 1. Life moves on
- 2. time flies
- 3. When moving into your old room after 30+ years, you need new furniture.
- 4. It’s hard watching your father grow old.
- 5. Even though Mom doesn’t live here any more, she does!
- 6. I’ve been drawing a real long time….. ( These hang in Mom’s cabin)
I’m sorry some of these are hard to see. I drew them all in the 80 and 90’s. They all hang in a room with little light, even in the day time.
- 7. my creative juices still flow, and I can learn new things.
8. Did I say that “life goes on”?
9. I feel her here with us. Almost like she is in the next room.
10. The grass is still green
11. Everyone else are going about their days just as before.
12.. Life goes on and so will we……